Insurance Know-How Training
Transitions Insurance Training
Do you struggle with transitioning from your primary sales focus to the life insurance conversation?
Are you missing multiple life and living benefits insurance sales because of the lack of conversational transitioning tools?
Would you like to sell more, and have fewer calls and appointments? People refer to that as organic growth, and working smarter not harder. If your primary focus is the property and casualty sale, and you’re missing out on the life and living benefits sale Transitions training is for you!
You’ll learn how to:
- smoothly and easily illustrate the holistic nature of your work
- identify at least 15 different everyday uses of life insurance
- mine your client base with value added information and service
- implement tips to get over call reluctance
- tweak your sales process for improved results
- use Compliance as your lead generator
- increase the effectiveness of your calls and voice messages
- spot multiple insurance sales opportunities
- that will create a fabulous stream of life insurance prospects in your client base
Best of all you’ll leave with a personal implementation to keep you on track with the changes you want to make!
Small and fundamental changes make a huge difference to your art and the science of the insurance sales process, and to your bottom line!
My associate agent has already used some of what he learned at your Insurance Transitions training and has made 2 or 3 sales that we would not otherwise have gotten so the day was well worth it for him and me.
The Cooperators Agency Owner
Ready to book your organization’s custom presentation of Transitions Insurance Training?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your organization’s custom Insurance Know-How training day. Prices begin at $2750.00 for a full-day session.