Insurance Know-How Training
Selling Life Insurance: Fundamentals of the Insurance Sales Process & Managing Client Expectations
The internet provides all of the information, tools, calculators, and opportunity to shop the market and buy life insurance online. Unlike investments and other products bought online, most people don’t buy life insurance online because they need to be sold.
Life insurance information for the average consumer is mostly unintelligible, and the various ways people can use life insurance, other than the obvious are largely unknown. Therein lies your obligation and opportunity!
The challenge, however, is how do you:
- raise the insurance conversation without shutting people down?
- add value first?
- avoid being perceived as an old-school ‘back the hearse up to the door’ insurance sales agent?
- keep people fully engaged in the process?
- bridge from one part of the process to the other?
- cover all the bases?
- avoid investing numerous hours only to find out your client is uninsurable?
- position and fully disclose your insurance recommendations?
- manage client expectations all through the process?
Learn these fundamentals of the art and the science of the insurance sales process, and watch your client retention increase – as well as your bottom line!
Ready to book your organization’s custom presentation of Selling Life Insurance: The Insurance Sales Process & Managing Client Expectations?
Contact us at email@example.com to book your organization’s custom Insurance Know-How training day. Prices begin at $2750.00 for a full-day session and $1870 for a half-day session.