Do you have Insurance Know-How?
Power is knowing what information is important & HOW TO use it
Today’s market place has historically high public acceptance and value for life insurance, and yet life insurance sales have been flat or declining in North America for the last 10 years!
Are you ready to take your life insurance sales to a new level?
You know that product knowledge isn’t enough. In fact – did you get your life insurance license and then wonder “What do I do now?” Even with all of your knowledge is one of your fears that a client might bring in their insurance policies and say “Tell me what I own, tell me how it works, tell me if it’s any good and tell me if I should keep these policies”?
Insurance Know-How life insurance sales training is the answer you’ve been looking for. Insurance Know-How gives you the essential skills and tools you need to sell life insurance easily and confidently.
You will learn how to:
- raise the insurance conversation easily and professionally in every client meeting and bridge to an insurance specialist introduction
- have the “kitchen table talk” life insurance conversation, anytime, anywhere with total confidence!
- use a simple matrix so your clients easily understand the life insurance they already own or are considering buying
- use simple and effective product comparison tools
- quickly and easily help clients understand “what’s in it for me?” when considering your insurance product recommendations
- develop compliant Insurance files
And you will leave with your own custom, implementation plan to start using your new skills immediately!
Who should attend?
- Dually licensed Investment advisors
- Newly life licensed advisors
- Seasoned insurance veterans needing a ‘refresher’ course
- Assistants to dually licensed or life licensed advisors
Insurance Know-How! is now approved for 7 C.E. credits through Canada’s new accreditation process with the CLU Institute!
How do I know Insurance Know-How Life Insurance Sales Training will increase your life insurance sales?
- 6 advisors from 1 firm jointly pocketed $41,000 of placed first year insurance revenues within 5 months of taking Insurance Know-How training.
- Another advisor submitted an application for $3,000,000 of death benefit and $13,000 of annual premium 3.5 months after participating in Insurance Know-How training.
Here’s what some of our graduates have to say:
I learned more than I ever thought I could at my age, so this is a job well done and presented for me to understand and retain.
In the past I had a case rate of 150 – 200 cases per year and was trained on 10 a month. I have gotten away from it and have lost my desire to sell insurance. In these market conditions and in this regulatory environment selling insurance is a safe haven and a portable skill. It was all extremely valuable information and just what I needed at this point to get me excited about selling insurance again.
Brian Van Ryckerhem
Helena is a high energy professional who delivers Insurance Know-How in an upbeat, fast paced, interesting way. Without question I learned a lot easily.
Very insightful, visually well done materials. Definitely information I can go back and use to explain life insurance to my clients.
Everything was explained in a way I’ve never heard before.