For Service Life insurance Consulting
- Are you sceptical about dealing with a financial advisor whose sole source of income is their commissions earned?
- Do you feel that advisors who earn their living on commission are inherently in a compromised conflict of interest position?
- Are you sceptical that life licensed insurance advisors can “jimmy” the insurance rates they quote to you?
- Would you like to understand how life insurance is priced?
- Would you like to see some insurance quotes without having to go to a website and fill in all your information so that they can call you? Go to www.winquote.net for Canadian and USA citizens. Click on the boxes, then scroll down and click on Proceed to Survey.
- Would you like to understand the life insurance you own in “kitchen table talk” simple, non-technical language?
- Do you want to know why you should be very concerned if you have a Universal Life Insurance policy for which you are paying the minimum amount possible and it is a 5, 6 or 7 year old policy?
- Would you like to understand your options with a Term Insurance policy coming up for a renewal or “conversion”?
- Would you like a 3rd party unbiased opinion and explanation on the life insurance plan that is being recommended to you?
- Would you like to check out your advisor – or one who has recently approached you? See if you can find them on www.kya.ca
Helena Smeenk Pritchard & Associates with Insurance Know-How™ provide a fee for service to consumers who don’t want to take / trust / believe any advisor who approaches them at face value. Today’s consumers are more educated and more sceptical and many are without a trusted financial advisor. While the internet provides all kinds of information it doesn’t necessarily provide the answers to their specific questions or needs and it certainly doesn’t provide the interpretation of “what the heck does all this mean?!”
Helena is great! I’ve used her as my advisor in buying insurance.
Insurance is too important (and expensive) to leave to a sales person to decide what’s best for me. That’s not a criticism because I know they try hard. It’s just that they have to satisfy more than my needs. What they’re selling has to be good for them as well as their employer.
What I needed was somebody on my side; someone who understood insurance but did not make their living selling it.
However they’ve still got to make a living. So you should expect to pay for advice. It’s worth it because good advice saves you money, particularly given how long you’ll be paying those premiums. Independent advice also focuses on just your needs. So you end up with better coverage.
The right independent advisor makes all the difference. Thanks Helena!
- Larry Bradley
Helena Smeenk Pritchard & Associates collectively represent over 110 years experience at all levels and in a multitude of facets of the life insurance industry – and as importantly have strong relationships with Canadian Insurance suppliers and other resources to get any answers we don’t have.
Our fee for service starts with an initial free 30 – 45 minute telephone consultation used by both parties to assess need and fit. When the need and fit are a match the fee for service is conducted either by phone, Skype or when possible in face to face meetings. Each consultation is followed with an e-mail summary.
Ready to get started? Contact Helena today: email@example.com.