The Impact of Insurance Know-How Training
with Helena Smeenk Pritchard, BA, CLU
Every trainer and training program gets great testimonials at the end of a session, but what everyone really wants to know is what is this training going to do for me?
Of course everyone is different, but for advisors committed to implementing the tools and tips taught in Insurance Know-How life insurance sales training, here’s a sampling of the return on investment Insurance Know-How attendees have yielded:
- A 12 year insurance veteran “made a sale the very next day I know I wouldn’t have made without Insurance Know-How training.”
- “I’ve probably earned between 13% – 15% return on my investment in this training course through sales I wouldn’t have made otherwise.”
- Six non-insurance producing investment advisors pocketed $41,000 of first year insurance revenues within 5 months of Insurance Know-How training, without the benefit of an insurance specialist.
- An investment advisor who thought she was “too busy” in her investment practice to incorporate insurance submitted an application for $3,000,000 four months after attending Insurance Know-How! training.
- An MGA Branch Manger & Compliance Officer said “In the past I had a case rate of 150 – 200 cases per year and was trained on 10 a month. I have gotten away from it and have lost my desire to sell insurance. In these market conditions and in this regulatory environment selling insurance is a safe haven and a portable skill. Insurance Know-How was all extremely valuable information and just what I needed at this point to get me excited about selling insurance again.”
“One of Helena’s strengths as a trainer is her ability to understand the needs of her clients. In addition she has the ability and desire to add real value.”Robert L Nash, National Bank Financial